What is a logistics wonderful autonomous agency?
What is an Autonomous Agent?
Autonomous agents are a form of sales and operational collaboration between Indah Logistik and individuals/business entities in the same district
What are the advantages of being an autonomous agent of Indah Logistik?
By joining as an autonomous agency of Indah Logistik, of course you will get various benefits, namely:
2. Multiple services
3. Wide network throughout Indonesia
4. Competitive price
5. Retail and corporate sales
6. Free pick up service to agents
7. Complete fleet support
8. Online transactions
9. Easy tracking
11. Assistance and consultation
What is the Flow of the Autonomous Indah Logistik Agent Registration Process?
10 Autonomous Agent Registration Process Flow
1. Prospective agents submit the full address of the agent's location to the branch
2. The branch checks the location data for the distribution of autonomous agents that already exist in the prospective agent districts
3. If the location data check passes, the survey team will schedule a location survey for the prospective agent which includes:
- Operational support by branch
- Location of the prospective agent's office
- Access to the location of the prospective agent
- Potential market location for prospective agents
- Interviewing prospective agents
4. After passing the survey, the prospective agent receives a form and registration requirements as well as PKS to be studied
5. If the prospective agent agrees to the terms and conditions and the PKS, then the prospective agent completes the data on the form and completes the registration requirements
6. Prospective agents prepare agent offices in accordance with registration requirements according to agreed standards
7. Prospective agents send required documents and office photos that meet the requirements to the branch, then the branch sends them to the development team
8. Training for owners/responsible Autonomous Agents and officer candidates
- Training Front Line Training for 1 (one) day
- Field Work Practice (On Job Training) at the designated Branch Office with a mentoring process for 2 (two) days
9. The prospective agent signs the PKS, submits user id, online receipt, manivest and sticker to the autonomous agent
10. Autonomous agents are ready to open and can serve goods delivery
What are the registration requirements for Autonom Indah Logistics Agent?
ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS (GENERAL):
1. Fill out the Autonomous Agent Registration Form (AORF) registration form
2. Copy of Identity Card (KTP) of 1 (one) sheet
3. 1 (one) sheet of photo with a red background, 4x6 in size.
4. Copy of lease agreement letter, as well as Certificate of Ownership (SHM) or Deed of Sale and Purchase (AJB) if privately owned
5. Have a Certificate of Business Domicile (SKDU) photocopied in the amount of 1 (one) sheet
6. Have a Nuisance Permit/HO (Hinderordonnantie)
7. Attach a photocopy of proof of payment of the last year's Land and Building Tax (PBB).
8. Photos and plans for the location of the prospective agent's office location
- Outside view (4 sides taken from the front, left, right and the direction of the road)
- Inside view (4 sides taking left and right sides facing inside and outside)
ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS (SPECIALLY):
1. Individual Requirements
a. Copy of Family Card as much as 1 (one) sheet
b. Copy of Personal Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) as much as 1 (one) sheet
2. Legal Entity Requirements
a. 1 (one) copy of the Deed of Establishment of the Company which has been approved by the Ministry of Justice and the latest changes (if any)
b. Copy of KTP of the Director/Person in Charge of the Company (which is listed on the Deed of Establishment of the Company)
c. Copy of Trading Business License (SIUP) that is still valid
d. Copy of valid Company Registration Certificate (TDP).
e. Copy of the company's Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) / Taxable Entrepreneur Confirmation Letter (PKP) / Certificate of Registration of the Director General of Taxes
f. Copy of valid Company Domicile Certificate (SKDP).
TERMS & LOCATION:
1. Make sure the minimum distance is 1 kilometer radius
2. Then, in 1 (one) office building or the same shop, it is not permitted to have more than 1 (one) autonomous agent with different ownership.
3. Minimum room size is 3x3 meters or 9 m2 wide
4. The building is in the form of a permanent/temporary kiosk, tiled floor and has an air conditioning/AC unit (if desired).
5. Easily accessible by four-wheeled vehicles and has adequate parking space
6. Minimum electricity network of 900 watts
WORK EQUIPMENT TERMS:
1. Internet Service Provider (ISP) network of at least 10 Mbps
2. Computer 2 (two) units or more with conditions,
a. Customer Service computer, 1 (one) unit or more
- Processor Core i3
- Memory 4 GB
- 500 GB Hard Disk
- Windows 7 (64 bit) original licensed by Microsoft
- Router or HUB
- Network cable
3. Laser Jet printers and label printers
4. Adequate scales;
a. Analog or digital floor scales with a capacity of 100 kilograms
b. Certification Re-calibration (calibration) by the relevant agency at least 1 (once) a year
5. Plastic sorting baskets measuring P.68 x W.48 x H.40 (cm) at least 4 (four) blue pieces.
6. It is recommended to provide Trolley
EQUIPMENT OF ECONOMIC AUTONOMOUS AGENT:
1. Brand boards are available in the form of iron signs measuring P.120 x T.60 (cm)
2. Banners with a minimum size of P.300 x H.90 (cm)
3. INDAH LOGISTICS CARGO backdrop non-embossed logo size P.120 x H.60 (cm)
- Applicants must take part in the survey process conducted by the Indah Logistik survey team
- For further information contact: 0811-1211-774 / 0895-1623-8046 or contact the nearest branch office